GATEWAYS ORGANIZATION, INC.
Club Membership and Raffle – Official Rules
1. Club Membership: We welcome your membership into the Gateways Club. In order to join, simply sign up by agreeing to pay a minimum of ten ($10) dollars per month. Gateways will bill your credit card in the amount of your chosen monthly membership payment, or you can submit checks over time. Your Club membership entitles you to a number of benefits, described below. Membership is by individual only, no group or family memberships permitted. You must be at least 13 years of age to join. Membership is non-transferable. By joining, you agree to abide by the current rules, which are subject to change from time to time. Gateways, in its sole discretion, will resolve all questions or disputes regarding the Club, including but not limited to eligibility questions and the provision of benefits.
2. Availability: Gateways reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel this Club at any time. In that event, your right to receive Club benefits will end. Gateways reserves the right to cancel any Club membership for any reason in its discretion, including but not limited to: (a) violation of these Official Rules; (b) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of the Club; (c) violation of any national, state or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; (d) a check that is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason; (e) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of the Club; (f) more than one active account per member; or (g) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Club; all as may be determined by Gateways in its sole discretion.
3. Changes: Gateways reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel these Official Rules and any Club benefits, or conditions of participation, at any time. You will be bound by any such changes. Any such changes will be shown in these Official Rules on the www.gatewaysgamechanger.org web site and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period of time.
4. Benefits: As a Club member, you will receive the benefits listed in the current Benefits list from Gateways. Gateways reserves the right to terminate, modify, or change any and all Benefits offered, in whole or part, at any time with or without notice. Changes may, for example, eliminate participating retailers or alter discounts offered. Changes may result in a reduction in the Benefits offered, changes in the types of Benefits, imposition of blackout dates, and limiting availability of a Benefit. In the event that any of these conditions occur, members may not be able to obtain certain Benefits. You should check the latest Official Rules at the Web site. Club membership is not redeemable for cash, and may not be transferred, purchased, sold, or bartered.
5. Raffle: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. With your monthly membership, you will also receive entries into various Raffle drawings – a weekly (4x/month) drawing, a monthly drawing, a second monthly drawing, and a yearly drawing. Your entries into the drawings described will commence when you sign up. You may also enter without being a Club member as follows: hand-print your name, address, city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers and the words “Gateways Club Game Changer” on a 3"x 5" card, and mail in a stamped #10 envelope, hand printed, to: Gateways Club Game Changer, 11 Wallenberg Circle Monsey, NY 10952. Mail-in entries constitute entries into each of the weekly (4x/month), monthly, second monthly, and yearly drawings, and will be entered into the drawings for the time period in which they were received. Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope. No photocopies, mechanical reproductions, or metered mail permitted. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Eligibility: Raffle is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, at least 13 years of age or the age of majority in your state, whichever is older, at time of entry. Employees of Gateways Organization, Inc. are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. 4 times per month Raffle: In accordance with the chart below, you will receive the number of entries indicated into the four times per month Raffle drawing. The four times per month Raffle prize is one (1) dinner for two at one of the following restaurants: Prime Grill, Prime KO, or Solo. Prize will be awarded in the form of a $150 voucher.
8. Monthly Raffle: In accordance with the chart below, you will receive the number of entries indicated into a Monthly Raffle drawing. The Monthly Raffle prize is two (2) coach airline tickets to Israel. ARV of prize: $1,500. Prize will be awarded in the form of a travel agent voucher.
9. Monthly Raffle: In accordance with the chart below, you will also receive the number of entries indicated into a second Monthly Raffle drawings. The second Monthly Raffle prize is either one (1) $500 Toys R Us Gift Card or one (1) $500 Saks Gift Card.
10. Yearly Raffle: In accordance with the chart below, you will receive the number of entries indicated into the Yearly Raffle drawing. Ten percent of all raffle entries are deemed to go towards the Yearly Raffle drawing, and in the event the Yearly Raffle drawing is cancelled or terminated without an entrant participating in a yearly raffle drawing, such entrants will receive a refund of ten percent. One Yearly Raffle prize is available. The Yearly Raffle prize winner will receive two rooms for up to four people at one of Gateways’ holiday retreats, including Pesach, Shavuos, and Rosh Hashana. Dates and rooms subject to availability. The travel companion of the winner must be of the legal age of majority in his/her state of residence and at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and each will be required to execute and return a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release prior to issuance of the travel documents. If a minor, the documents must be signed by the parent or legal guardian. Failure to return Travel Companion Liability & Release Forms in a timely manner may prevent travel companion from participating in the trip.
Monthly Payment Mail-in entries/mo. Entries Received
$10 1 1
15 2 2
25 3 5
36 4 8
50 5 12
75 7 22
100 10 40
12. Drawings/Odds: Each drawing will be held shortly after the time period indicated ends. Random drawings from among all eligible entries received will be conducted. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Prize Restrictions: To be eligible to receive any prize, membership must be in good standing at the time of prize award (not applicable to mail-in entry winners). No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for the payment of taxes on the prize and for any other expenses not specifically described above. All gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions by the issuer. Any prize trip must be booked within six (6) months of award and are subject to availability. A minimum of forty-five (45) days advance notice for reservations is required prior to trip departure. Blackout periods and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest must travel together and on the same itinerary, or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. In addition, the winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents as well as travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. SPONSOR AWARDS PRIZES SUBJECT ONLY TO MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY, WITHOUT WARRANTY BY SPONSOR OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION. All items of a personal nature such as, but not limited to, liquor, gratuities, laundry, gifts, etc, are not included.
14. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by mail or telephone Forfeiture of prize and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following, at the Sponsor’s discretion: (a) failure of a potential prize winner to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, where legal, a Publicity Release, and a completed IRS Form W-9, within fourteen (14) days after notification; (b) the return of any notification or prize as undeliverable and (c) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor regarding prize award and fulfillment. If prize winner is a minor, parent or legal guardian must execute requested documents. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, Sponsor will send a Form 1099-MISC to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to Sponsor of winner’s social security number. Winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in winner’s state of residence. By entering the Raffle, entrants agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), email address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements for advertising, promotional and other purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
15. Limitation of Liability and Release: By participating in the Club and Raffle, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and its agents, representatives, officers, directors, and employees, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Raffle or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, printing, typographical, human, or other errors, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Raffle, the announcement of the prize, the processing of entries or in any Raffle related materials; or for transactions that are lost, stolen, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries or postage due mail; fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, or process any transaction thereon. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Raffle, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Raffle, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Raffle, or to terminate the Raffle and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible non-suspect transactions and write-in entries received as of the termination date.
16. Choice of Law: Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Club, this Raffle, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or an entrant’s rights and obligations or those of Sponsor, in connection with the Club and this Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction).
17. Arbitration: By participating, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against the Promotion Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Club or Raffle; (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize; and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted before a single neutral arbitrator.
18. Winners List: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Gateways Club Game Changer Winners List Request”: Gateways Club Game Changer, 11 Wallenberg Circle Monsey, NY 10952. Requests will be fulfilled when the drawing has been conducted and the winners have been verified.
19. Sponsor: Gateways Organization, Inc., 11 Wallenberg Circle Monsey, NY 10952.